The 58 - 65 rack/hr Tall Door-Type Dishwasher (AM15T-2) from Hobart will clean and sanitize a rack using just 0.74 gallons of water, saving on resource costs. Its rinse system is engineered to save energy and water. Its start is door-actuated and its stainless steel pump and impeller are self-draining. At 27", its door opening will accept large sheets and bowls. The unit will wash 58 racks per hour with hot-water sanitizing and 65 racks per hour with chemical sanitizing and has a de-lime cycle. Its solid-state controls have status indicators and the machine provides diagnostic information if service is required.
- Cleans up to 65 racks per hour
- Solid-state controls with status indicators
- Diagnostic information if service is needed
- Uses just 0.74 gallons of water per rack
- Large 27" door opening accepts large sheets and mixing bowls
- Set up to run straight-through or in a corner