While every foodservice operator wishes that a table’s prepared meals finished at exactly the same time, this is simply not the case. Invariably, one dish or another holds up the table’s meals from being served, opening up the possibility of one of these meals being served cold. Hatco offers an efficient solution to this issue in its 72” Glo-Ray® Calrod Strip Heater (GRAH-72). This toggle-controlled infrared strip heater features a higher wattage than standard units while ensuring that the flavor, safety and serving temperature of meals aren’t sacrificed during these routine delays. Its aluminum housing features heavy-duty insulation, which minimizes heat loss. A reinforced wire guard provides the operator an added measure of safety without affecting the unit’s even heat distribution.
- Toggle control
- Heavy-duty insulation
- Reinforced wire guard
- Cord and plug attached
- Sturdy aluminum housing
- S-hooks and chains included
- Heavy-duty insulation minimizes heat loss
- Even heat distribution eliminates cold spots
- Ensures optimal flavor, safety and holding time
- Non-blackening reflector maintains consistent heat pattern
- Glo-Ray® metal-sheathed heating elements warranted against burnout and breakage for two years
This strip heater is available in alternate voltages. Alternate voltage units will experience longer order processing times. For a complete list of additional options or to order a unit with alternate voltages, call our Product Experts at 1-877-877-4379.