The 7 qt Stand Mixer (CPM700) by Hamilton Beach was designed with busy commercial foodservice establishments in mind. It has a large capacity stainless steel bowl that can handle your big jobs. The rotating mixing action provides full bowl coverage, leaving no ingredient unmixed. Kitchen employees will have no trouble operating this mixer, as it has simple-to-use controls. The CPM700 unit has safeguards, such as overload protection to help prevent the motor from overheating. It comes shipped with the base, stainless steel bowl, spatula, flat beater, whisk, and dough hook. Hamilton Beach’s commercial stand mixers are known for their durability, performance, ease of use and safety.
- 800 watt motor
- All-metal gears
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Rotating mixing action
- 7 quart stainless steel bowl
- Heavy-duty attachments included
- Includes a 1-year parts and labor warranty and is protected under Hamilton Beach's Express Care Replacement Warranty
- Safety cut-off stops the mixer anytime the head is raised
- Pop-up head allows quick attachment changes and bowl removal
- Tilt-back head makes adding ingredients and cleaning the bowl easier
- “On” button is recessed, which reduces likelihood of mixer accidentally being turned on
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Monday, December 6, 2010
What attachements come with this mixer?
This Hamilton Beach 7 qt Stand Mixer (CPM700) comes with the base, a 7 quart stainless steel bowl, a spatula, a flat beater, a whisk, and a dough hook.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
What are the rpms of the slowest speed on this mixer? Can that be used for kneading bread dough?
This Hamilton Beach 7 qt Stand Mixer (CPM700) can handle kneading dough at the slowest speed which is 50 rpms (+/- 20%).
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.