Hot dog roller grills, like the 45 Hot Dog Hot Diggity® Grill (8025) from Gold Medal, are staples in concession stands and convenience stores around the country because they are a simple and reliable way to cook and merchandise hot dogs at the same time. Perfect for larger establishments, this durable hot dog roller it is constructed from stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection, and it features dual temperature controls for the front and back rollers allowing you to save energy during slow periods. Additionally, it allows you to perfectly grill up to 45 hot dogs at a time over ten wide, E-Z Kleen rollers.
- Manual thermostat temperature control
- Heavy gauge E-Z Kleen stainless steel rollers
- 30 minute cook cycle from frozen, 20 from room temperature
- Minimum "hold them" temperature for staging cooked dogs for sale and keeping them warm
- Constructed from durable stainless steel for incredible strength and protection from corrosion
- Independent temperature controls for the front and back rollers allow you to conserve energy during slow periods