Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Retail Price: $5,203.01
Add to Cart to See
Ships Next Business Day when ordered by 4 PM MST
Dimensions (H x W x D)
25.1" x 23" x 17.3"
0" - 1.25"
Create slices of meats and cheese that are tissue thin or up to 1 ¼” thick with this 13" Blade Heavy-Duty Automatic Slicer (3850N) from Globe. Constructed from stainless steel, this corrosion-resistant model will last beautifully through extensive commercial use. It is equipped with a 13” Precise Edge hardened steel alloy knife blade. Additionally, it has been designed with the EZ-Glide slice system, allowing for precise and easy maneuvering. Its no-drip base redirects liquids to the center of the base to keep liquids away from controls as well as the operator. Its touch pad controls allow for easy-to-clean and easy-to-use operation.
- 45° carriage angle
- 12” long chute
- 3 pound stainless steel end weight
- Ergonomic low-profile design
- ½ HP, 7 am continuous use motor, 115 volts
- 2° drip groove flows liquids to the base and protects the controls
- Large stainless steel radii and open space design allows for simple dismantling
- Removable knife sharpening system for top notch performance
- Touchpad controls for easy operation
- Sealed splash zones for added sanitation
- Knife cover interlock for safe operation
- Kick-stand for cleaning under the slicer
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.