Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
($58.01) Instant Rebate
Add this item to your cart to redeem your Instant Rebate
Usually Ships In 5 to 10 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
15" x 24" x 24"
The 24” Gas Broiler - GD Series (GD-24RB) from Garland is a compact-sized unit that can quickly cook meats and other barbeque favorites. This broiler has a cooking surface that is 18” deep, meaning it can hold many of your hamburgers and steaks. The GD-24RB has a rear gas connection with pressure regulator for your convenience. Although this broiler can be used freestanding on a counter with the included 4” legs, it can also be banked together with other Garland products from the GD series. This Garland countertop gas broiler was designed for high volume foodservice operations and can withstand the daily use from your chef.
- Cast iron radiants
- 18” deep cooking surface
- Stainless steel front and black painted sides
- Rear gas connection with pressure regulator
- Hi-Lo valve control
- 4” sanitary stainless steel legs keep the griddle unit off the direct countertop
- Piezo spark ignition ensures that cooking occurs quickly
- The broiler’s design is simple enough for all of your kitchen staff to use without hassle
- When ordering, please specify natural or propane gas and indicate if unit will be installed 2,000 feet above sea level
- Contact a FoodServiceWarehouse.com Product Expert if you’d like information about additional options and accessories
- Garland products are not approved or authorized for home or residential use, but are intended for commercial applications only. Garland will not provide service, warranty, maintenance or support of any kind other than in commercial applications
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.