Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
($301.01) Instant Rebate
Add this item to your cart to redeem your Instant Rebate
Usually Ships In 10 to 15 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
45.3" x 15.6" x 31"
Fry Area (W x D)
14" x 15.5"
Fry Pot Design
Standard Open Pot
40 lbs. - 50 lbs.
Oil Capacity - Total
Efficiency is crucial in limiting utility costs, making an energy-efficient piece of kitchen equipment worth its weight in gold. Frymaster’s E4 Series provides a remarkably efficient option in its 50 Lb Electric High-Efficiency Fryer (RE14-SD). This ENERGY STAR®-qualified open-pot electric fryer utilizes a proprietary low-watt density, long-life heating element that provides an industry-leading energy-efficiency. Its analog controller includes features such as melt cycle and boil-out mode as well as an on/off switch and temperature dial. A robust 1° action solid-state thermostat minimizes temperature overshoot during heat-up and recovery times, saving energy. The stainless steel frypot’s 15 ½” x 14” frying area and 50-lb. oil capacity is ideal for high-production frying of a wide variety of products.
- Solid-state thermostat
- Proprietary heating elements
- Stainless steel frypot, door, and enamel cabinet
- Analog controller with temperature dial, on/off switch, melt cycle and boil-out modes
- ENERGY STAR®-qualified
- Open-pot design makes cleanup easier
- Deep cold zone prevents flavor contamination
- Centered thermostat creates more evenly-cooked products
- Centered thermostat quickly regulates changes in temperature
- Cord is provided on 3 phase units
- Allow 6” of clearance between sides and rear of fryer
- Allow 24” clearance in front for servicing and operation
- Other voltage and phase options available by calling an FSW Account Manager at 1-877-877-4379
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.