Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
($103.00) Instant Rebate
Add this item to your cart to redeem your Instant Rebate
Usually Ships In 10 to 15 Business Days
Shown with optional casters. Casters are not included.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
46.13" x 15.63" x 30.88"
Fry Area (W x D)
14" x 15"
Fry Pot Design
Standard Open Pot
40 lbs. - 50 lbs.
Oil Capacity - Total
If you’re looking for a no-nonsense fryer that is capable of providing excellent value at an affordable price, look no farther than Frymaster’s 16” Gas All-Purpose Economy Fryer (GH40-SD). This millivolt control fryer uses no electrical connection, focusing solely upon pure frying power with a 122,000 BTU/hr. input. Its snap-action thermostat senses temperature changes to activate burner response to a stainless steel frypot that offers a large heat-transfer area for excellent heat distribution. The open frypot has a deep cold zone and forward-sloping bottom to help collect and remove sediment, safeguarding the oil quality and making the unit extraordinarily easy to clean.
- Stainless steel pot and door, enamel cabinet
- Open-pot design, no tubes, easy to clean
- Accepts large 12-1/8" x 6-1/2" baskets
- Every inch of the frypot and cold zone can be cleaned and wiped down by hand
- Deep cold zone, 1-1/4" IPS ball-type drain valve
- Large cold zone catches crumbs and sediment from the frying area
- Master Jet burner: no burner tube radiants to burn out and no electric connection required
- 1/2" NPT gas
- Check plumbing codes for proper supply line sizing
- Allow 6" of clearance between the sides and rear of fryer
- Allow 24" inches in front for servicing and operation
- A minimum of 18" clearance between the flue outlet and the lower edge of the exhaust hood filter
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Does this Frymaster Fryer include large baskets?
This Frymaster 80 Lbs/Hr Economy Gas Fryer (GF40-SD) comes with two large (12 1/8” x 6 ½”) fry baskets at the time of purchase.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Does this fryer come with casters? If not, how much extra are they?
Casters are not included with this Frymaster 80 Lbs Fries/Hr Economy Gas Fryer (GF40-SD). They are an additional $200 cost to order them directly from Frymaster. Please contact our Product Experts at 1-877-877-4379 for further information and ordering assistance.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.