Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Ships Next Business Day when ordered by 4 PM MST
Food service trays are sold separately.
Frequently Bought Together
Add 1 Item to Cart
Booster Heater Included
Dimensions (H x W x D)
46.5" x 23.25" x 23.5"
Incoming Water Temperature
Versatility is key in fast-paced commercial foodservice operations like cafeterias and c-stores. The 35 Rack/Hr All Purpose "Hybrid" Dishwasher (FI-72W) from Fagor is not only versatile but powerful. This stainless steel model is designed with durability in mind and constructed from stainless steel. Additionally, this model has an increased cavity height so that it can wash standard size serving trays. Also this model is ergonomically designed for easy loading and unloading. Versatility as well as a variety of features make this dishmachine ideal for schools, nursing homes, churches and many more applications. Operating controls are top-mounted with two preset time settings for medium and heavy wash cycles. When searching for a dishmachine that is as versatile as your foodservice operation, this may be the perfect model.
- Individual stainless steel anti-clogging wash and rinse arms on top and bottom
- Includes 3 racks: one flat dishrack, one peg rack and one tray rack - all 20" x 20"
- Heavy-duty Type 304 stainless steel construction
- Filter system above water line
- Built-in vacuum breaker
- Built-in booster heater provides a 70° F rise to rinse water temperature
- Larger, 16.5" cavity accepts larger dishware including trays
- Hot water assurance feature guarantees 180° F final rinse
- Ergonomically designed for easy loading and unloading
- Built-in detergent and rinse pumps for simple operation
- Auto-fill ensures proper water level
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.