- Solid Door Refrigerators 256 Models
- Display Refrigerators 111 Models
- Undercounter Refrigerators 112 Models
- Glass Door Refrigerators 153 Models
- Chef Bases 38 Models
- Worktop Refrigerators 79 Models
- Milk Coolers 66 Models
- Open Air Merchandisers 73 Models
- Dual Temperature Refrigerators 50 Models
- Commercial Floral Coolers 7 Models
- Roll In & Rack Refrigerators 43 Models
- Walk In Coolers 79 Models
- Solid Door Freezers 203 Models
- Display Freezers 29 Models
- Undercounter Freezers 48 Models
- Glass Top Freezers 19 Models
- Worktop Freezers 33 Models
- Glass Door Freezers 77 Models
- Commercial Chest Freezers 5 Models
- Ice Merchandisers 9 Models
- Walk In Freezers 44 Models
- Roll In & Rack Freezers 42 Models
- Blast Chillers 10 Models
- Batch Freezers 2 Models
Commercial Refrigeration Education
Buying a residential refrigerator instead of a commercial refrigerator may seem more cost effective at first. However, commercial refrigeration units have many advantages you may not be aware of!
Your business needs will serve as your guide to select the appropriate reach-in freezer or refrigerator. With numerous models and sizes available, there is a unit suitable for all restaurants.
Blast chillers are designed to bring the core temperature of food down very quickly by blowing chilled air into the refrigerator. Quickly cooling food eliminates the possibility of bacteria growth.
Merchandisers are available in multiple colors and sizes and include options such as internal lighting, mirrored walls and rotating shelves. Commercial merchandisers are the perfect selling tool, displaying products clearly for customers to see.
Back beer and bottle coolers are very visible to patrons in most bars and restaurants. Variables in external finish and door configuration are available to fit every theme.