They key to quickly making golden, soft and delicious waffles is having a top-quality waffle maker like the 40 Waffle/Hr Twin Peaks Waffle Baker (GED) from Equipex. The Twin Peaks waffle maker is constructed with thick, fine-grain cast iron plates that retain heat exceptionally well for remarkable efficiency and, most importantly of all, bake waffles to perfection. The heavy-duty top plates even assure proper rising without the use of pesky clips. The waffle maker also features a stainless steel base and powerful, thermostatically-controlled heating elements for lightning fast preheating and recovery times.
- Fine grain, cast iron plates
- Up to 40 presses per hour
- Two independently controlled heating zones
- On/off switches, pilot and temperature indicator lights
- Stainless steel base and removable, wrap around drip tray
- Thermostatically controlled with fast preheat and recovery times
- Heavy-duty top plates assure perfect rising even without the use of pesky clips
- Specially designed outer rim on the top and bottom plates minimizes batter overflow
- Thermostatically-controlled, exceptionally powerful heating elements provide you with fast preheat and recovery times
- Height is with top open
- Must specify voltage and plate pattern:
- Waffle patterns: Brussels, Liege, Round, Cone
- Waffle-on-a stick patterns: Silo, Cypress
- Limited one year parts and labor
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Are the cast iron plates on this waffle baker interchangable? Say we wanted a liege waffle and a waffle on a stick, is it possible to order both plates and switch them out?
The Equipex Twin Peaks Waffle Baker (GED) can be ordered with your choice of grate, but they are not interchangeable. Whatever grate you order on the waffle baker is a permanent grate.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.