For dishes that benefit from the smoking technique, consider this 28" Smoker (FM-2) from Equipex. With its stainless steel construction, this smoker has been built with durability and longevity in mind. Its stainless steel enclosure allows this product to be used for cold smoking, while the wood chip compartment contains low wattage for heating. Also included are the cover, timer, and oak sawdust, making this smoker ready for any foods that come its way.
- Portable, easy to operate
- Ideal for fish, meats, poultry and cheeses
- Excellent results with small investment
- Includes cover, timer and oak sawdust
- Stainless steel construction ensures product durability
- Enclosure allows this product to be used for colk smoking
- Wood chip compartment contains low wattage for heating
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
What is the temperature inside with the cover on?
Equipex’s 28” Smoker (FM-2) is a cold smoker, which means the temperature will not elevate above the current room temperature. There is a heating element present, but it works to create smoke out of the chips, not elevate the smoker’s temperature.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.