Do I need a Food Bar or Hot Food Table?
Hot Food Tables
- Functional stainless steel appearance.
- Powered by electricity to keep food hotter longer.
- Adjustable thermostat prevents burning while maintaining optimal temperatures.
- Cutting board and attached workspace available on some models.
- Great for ideal cafeteria service.
- Insulated to preserve hot or cold temperatures.
- Optional end tables and tray rails for increase customer convenience.
- Ideal for self-serve buffets.
- Some models are available with optional sneeze guards or sun canopies.
- Flexible use because no electricity is required.
- Tabletop units can turn any table into a self-service station.
- Portable food bars come with bases which provide extra storage.
- Available in hot and cold units.
- These units are ideal for merchandising.