Waffle bakers tempt customers with the enticing aroma of freshly cooked waffles. Waffle bakers are designed for the production of one of three distinct varieties of waffles - traditional, Belgian and cone. The waffle pattern determines the waffle type produced and the recipe used.
- Used to produce breakfast waffles
- Waffles are thin, dense and usually served for breakfast with butter and syrup topping
- Used to produce a lighter and thicker version of the traditional waffle
- Often served for breakfast or dessert with fruit, confectioner’s sugar or whipped cream as toppings
- Used to make thin and dense waffles
- These waffles are rolled, while warm, into a cone to hold ice cream
Other Things to Consider
Which are better, aluminum or cast iron plates?
While aluminum heats up faster, cast iron best retains heat. For high volume waffle production, cast iron plates ultimately perform better with three times more output.
Which are best, round or square plates?
The shape, round or square, is merely a personal preference. It does not affect the taste of the end product.
Why purchase Nacho Chip and Cheese equipment?
Chip merchandisers display fresh nacho chips while cheese dispensers provide the hot cheese sauce. Together they make for profit increasing impulse purchases at minimal cost and effort.
The capacity of the merchandiser must be considered as well as the available counter space. Choose a machine that both fits the space and customer demand.