What are the Different Types of Beverage Carriers?
Beverage Carriers are designed to keep hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold for several hours. When selecting the best beverage carrier for your catering business, consider the size, color and overall design. Here are the main components to consider in size, color and design:
- Ranging from 1.5 to 11.75 gallons in capacity
- Neutral colors work well with all types of catering events
- Match the set-up or display area
- Comfortable handles provide easy transport
- Built-in coffee station organizers for coffee or tea service
- Car/Van friendly design (flat or wide bottom) for transporting beverages to catering site
If you are catering a special event such as a wedding, you will also want to shop for hot and cold beverage dispensers, as large plastic beverage carriers do not work well in a formal display.
It depends on the type/time of event, but generally for 25 guests you will need:
- 800 ounces of Soda, Water, Juice
- 75-100 Alcoholic Beverages
- 300 ounces of Coffee