Tips for Creating a Unique Atmosphere in a Coffee Shop
Author: Kelly Yaker
The way you decorate your shop and present your coffee beverages communicates a lot to your customers. Since many people frequent a coffee shop for its “vibe,” it’s important to consistently convey the message you want customers to take away from your shop, whether you are a relaxing place so sit quietly and read or a great place to meet up with friends for a cup of coffee over gossip. Use these top ten tips to help create a memorable atmosphere in your coffee shop:
Promote local artists and businesses on your coffee shop's wall space.
Latte art makes each drink feel special and unique.
Offer your customers books to read while they sip their coffee.
Commercial Espresso Machines
Commercial Espresso Grinders
Commercial Coffee Makers
Commercial Coffee Grinders
More from Coffee Shop Education...
- How to Buy an Espresso Grinder
- Choosing Between a French Press or Drip-Brewed Coffee Maker
- Making Coffee with a French Press
- How to Brew Tea
- How to Make Latte Art
- How to Make a Frappuccino at Home
- How to Make Vietnamese Coffee
- How to Properly Steam and Foam Milk
- How to Make the Perfect Latte
- How to Make the Perfect Cup of Espresso
Back to Coffee Shop Education