What makes a wine program successful? Many new and seasoned bar or restaurant professionals have wondered this very question, but have been too intimidated to really dive into the world of wine and all its varietals. In this video, we interviewed Sarah Bourgoin, Director of Sales and Marketing of the Broker Inn in Denver, Colorado. She was gracious enough to provide pouring and storing tips that have been a part of their popular wine program.
More from Wine Essentials 101...
- An Overview of Different Restaurant Types
- How to Determine What Staff You Need
- How to Develop a Restaurant Employee Handbook
- Managing Operational Risks
- How Not to Fail at Running a Restaurant
- The Importance of the Point of Sale (POS) System
- Why Going Green is Good for Business
- Running Successful Take-out and Delivery Services
- Fundamental Upselling Strategies for the Restaurant
- Breaking the Language Barrier: Training and Managing a Multilingual Restaurant Staff
Back to Wine Essentials 101