Sample Interview QuestionsSample Interview Questions
Using questions like these in your interviews can help you determine more about the job candidate’s attitude, enthusiasm, knowledge and motivation.
- What is your experience in the restaurant industry?
- How would you describe the restaurant business?
- What do you like about the restaurant business?
- Describe your most recent job. What were your major responsibilities?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What were the most important skills you gained at your last job?
- Are you enrolled in school?
- What shifts will conflict with your classes?
- What extra curricular activities do you enjoy?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your goals for the future?
- Do you plan to keep your current job and work two jobs while employed with us?
- How much do you know about our concept?
- What strengths or traits would you bring to this restaurant?
- What does good restaurant service mean to you?
- What is a past accomplishment you are very proud of?
- Describe your ideal boss.
- What are three of your best qualities?
- How do you handle conflicts in the workplace?
- How many hours would be ideal for you?
- In general, what is your availability?
- When would you be able to start working here?
More from Sample Interview Questions...
- An Overview of Different Restaurant Types
- How to Determine What Staff You Need
- How to Develop a Restaurant Employee Handbook
- Managing Operational Risks
- How Not to Fail at Running a Restaurant
- The Importance of the Point of Sale (POS) System
- Why Going Green is Good for Business
- Running Successful Take-out and Delivery Services
- Fundamental Upselling Strategies for the Restaurant
- Breaking the Language Barrier: Training and Managing a Multilingual Restaurant Staff
Back to Sample Interview Questions