Make Your Own Green Cleaners
Your pantry or supply closet probably already has most of the ingredients you need to make your own green cleaners. Do not mix high concentrations of vinegar and peroxide in the same container. It is generally considered safe to mix any other combination of the following:
You can be creative and make up your own green cleaning recipes, or you can try some of the following:
More from Make Your Own Green Cleaners...
- Why Go Green in the Commercial Kitchen?
- Going Green in Your Commercial Kitchen: First Steps
- Investing in Green Equipment for Your Commercial Kitchen
- Greenwashing: Not All Things Green are Gold
- Training Your Commercial Kitchen Staff to Go Green
- Green Glossary
- Seals and Certifications in the Commercial Kitchen
- Top 10 Energy-Saving Tips for the Commercial Kitchen
- Energy Assessments for the Commercial Kitchen
- Energy-Efficient Hoods in the Commercial Kitchen
Back to Make Your Own Green Cleaners