Celebrity Chef Keegan Gerhard Talks About FSW
What happens when a celebrity pastry chef discovers a one-stop-shop for all his restaurant equipment and supplies?
Naturally he talks about it, on camera. Famed pastry chef, Keegan Gerhard, recently took a break from his busy schedule to talk about his experience with FoodServiceWarehouse.com.
Keegan Gerhard’s library of culinary experience hosts a catalogue of work that only the truly passionate can stomach. From working in world-class kitchens, to participating in labor-intensive pastry competitions and stumbling accidently into show business, this restaurant owner has a packed itinerary and a refreshing take on the importance of finding the right equipment provider.
More from Chef's Corner...
- Top 10 Tips for Purchasing Restaurant Equipment
- How to Avoid an Appearance on Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares"
- Do You Know Where Your Food Comes From? Following the Restaurant Food Supply Chain
- Cooking with Trans Fat Free Oil
- 5 Ways to Keep Organic Food on Your Restaurant Menu Year-Round
- How to Develop a Restaurant Menu
- How to Raise Menu Prices Effectively in Your Restaurant
- How FDA Menu Labeling Affects the Diner's Choices
- Restaurant Menus Dictate Everything (So Choose Wisely)
- Everything the Food Service Operator Needs to Know About the FDA
Back to Chef's Corner