5 Critical Steps to Starting a Concession Stand
Author: Kelly Yaker
Be it cart, trailer or stationary booth, a lot of planning should go into starting up a concession stand. Below are the most important steps to take before your grand opening.
More from Concession Education...
- Concession Rules, Regulations and Licenses
- How to Properly Market Your Concession Stand
- Selecting Profitable Events for Your Concession Stand
- Resources for Booking Venues for Your Concession Stand
- The Cost of Running a Concession Business
- Concession Fundraising on a Barely-There Budget
- Planning a Menu Fit for a Concession Stand
- Important Questions to Ask When Researching Food Concession Venues
- Cart or Trailer: Making the Right Decision for Your Mobile Business
- Choosing Equipment for Your Concession Stand
Back to Concession Education