Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Ships Next Business Day when ordered by 4 PM MST
Dimensions (H x W x D)
10.63" x 12" x 19.25"
Fry Area (W x D)
10" x 14"
Fry Pot Design
12 lbs. - 15 lbs.
Oil Capacity - Total
Just because you may not have the space for a full-size fryer doesn’t mean that you can’t produce deliciously deep-fried food. The 12" Electric Fryer - RedHots® Line (EF10-120) from Eagle, for example, allows you to easily deep fry food in a limited amount of space. This compact fryer sits on a counter or equipment stand and measures just 12 inches wide. Despite its small size, however, it can hold up to 15 pounds of oil or shortening, and it comes equipped with powerful 1.8 kW heating elements giving you plenty of frying power.
- Cord and plug furnished
- Polished stainless steel body
- Two nickel-plated fry baskets included
- Self-cleaning heat elements with Incoloy® sheaths
- Stainless steel, deep-drawn fry tank is easily removable making cleaning and filtering easier than ever
- Snap action thermostat with indicator light allows you to quickly and precisely adjust the fryer's temperature
- High limit safety control provides total system shutdown for added safety and reduced chance for permanent damage
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
What are the dimensions of the fry basket? I would like to cook a 12"-14" fish and need to know if it would fit.
This Eagle 12" RedHots Electric Fryer (EF10-120) has two 4" W x 11" D fry baskets. Unfortunately, a fish that large would not fit perefectly flat in the fry basket, which could cause uneven cooking.
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.