Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 3 to 5 Business Days
Frequently Bought Together
Add 1 Item to Cart
Bowl Dimensions (H x W x D)
10.5" x 16" x 20"
Dimensions (H x W x D)
44.5" x 102" x 27.5"
Drain Board Location
Faucet Mount Type
Leg Metal Type
Sink Opening Diameter
The 102" Three-Compartment Sink - 412 Series (412-16-3-24) from Eagle is one of the most practical and useful sinks that can be installed in a commercial foodservice kitchen. Constructed from 430 stainless steel and featuring a large 24" drainboard on both the left and right-hand sides, this sink will have an impact on cleanliness in the kitchen. The deep-drawn, seamless bowls with coved corners make clean-up quicker as well as easier. The entire sink has been fuse-welded and planished to produce a one-piece, seamless sink with a satin finish. Leg gussets have been welded to a heavy-gauge reinforcing plate for stability and maximum weight support in a commercial environment. The nine and one-half inch high full-length backsplash with one inch upturn and tile edge allows for effortless installation.
- 24" dual drainboards
- 9½" high, full-length type backsplash
- Two-inch euro-style edging on front and sides
- Deep-drawn seamless bowls with coved corners
- Basket-style drains included with 3½" inlet and 1½" outlet
- Galvanized aluminum legs with front to back cross-bracing
- Type 430 stainless steel construction for improved durability
- Leg gussets welded to reinforcing plate for added stability and strength
- Faucet holes punched on eight-inch centers allow for easy installation of wall-mount faucet
- 24" creased drainboards seamlessly welded to sink bowl ensures proper drainage
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.