Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 3 to 5 Business Days
Bowl Dimensions (H x W x D)
14" x 16" x 20"
Dimensions (H x W x D)
44.5" x 56.63" x 27.5"
Drain Board Location
Faucet Mount Type
Leg Metal Type
Sink Opening Diameter
Whether your foodservice operation is a full service restaurant, a small catering enterprise or a neighborhood deli, a stainless steel two-compartment sink is immediately beneficial as well as amazingly versatile. The 57" Two-Compartment Sink - 314 Series (314-16-2-18R) from Eagle is the perfect size for nearly any foodservice application. This fuse-welded sink with left-hand drainboard has been planished to a durable satin finish. Deep-drawn, seamless bowls with coved corners allow for maximum capacity while the nine and one-half inch high, full-length backsplash with one-inch upturn and tile edge makes installation simple. For maximum weight support and additional stability the leg gussets have been welded to a heavy-gauge reinforcing plate.
- 18" left-hand drainboard
- 9½" high, full-length backsplash
- Two-inch euro-style edging on front and sides
- Deep-drawn seamless bowls with coved corners
- Basket-style drain included with 3½" inlet and 1½" outlet
- Galvanized aluminum legs with front to back cross-bracing
- Leg gussets welded to reinforcing plate for added stability and strength
- Heavy-gauge type 304 stainless steel construction for improved durability
- Faucet holes punched on eight-inch centers allow for easy installation of wall-mount faucet
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.