Shelving units really do not get any easier than the 60" Redi-Pak Valu-Master Wire Shelving Unit (1860V74) From Eagle. A complete shelving unit in one box, this item can be assembled without the use of tools. ABS split sleeves and collars create a positive lock between posts and shelves. Each unit contains four posts, 16 plastic split sleeves and four Quad-Truss® wire shelves. This unit has been finished with the Valu-Master® gray epoxy coating which retards bacteria and mildew growth, qualifying unit for dry or wet storage This item has also been NSF-listed for all storage environments and includes a limited 5 year warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Shelf heights adjustable in one-inch increments
- Ships knocked down, all parts included for easy assembly
- Strong ABS split sleeves hold shelf on posts and strengthen as load increases
- Valu-Master® gray epoxy coating retards bacteria and mildew growth, qualifying unit for dry or wet storage
- QuadTruss® shelf design makes shelves up to 25% stronger and provides retaining ledge for increased stability