While gas hoses may not be the most exciting purchase you ever make, they are, none the less, an extremely important product for anyone with a commercial gas appliance. Just ask your local inspector. Luckily, the 48" Deluxe Gas Connector Kit (1650KIT48) from Dormont has everything you need to safely and easily connect gas equipment to the incoming gas line. This deluxe kit includes two malleable iron elbows, a 100% full port, brass gas ball valve, a restraining cable made from PVC-coated, multi-strand, carbon steel and all the hardware you need for caster-mounted installations. Additionally, the 48-inch long gas hose features Dormont’s patented Stress Guard rotation technology and their SnapFast quick-disconnect which is designed with a polymer insert that melts when internal temperatures exceed 350°F to shut off the gas flow.
- Two 90° iron elbows
- Full-port brass ball valve
- PVC coated restraining cable
- Type 304 stainless steel tubing and multi-strand braiding
- Stainless steel tubing and wire braiding, coated with antimicrobial PVC
- Stress Guard end fittings allow 360° rotation at both ends of the hose after installation
- SnapFast one-hand quick disconnect equipped with polymer disc automatically shuts-off gas flow under dangerous circumstances