The engineers at Delfield understand that your refrigerator is the one piece of equipment in your establishment that has to run flawlessly 24 hours a day. That is why they designed the 29" Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator – Specification Line (SSR1-G) to be one of the best performing, most reliable, top-of-the line refrigerators available on the market today. Featuring an exceptionally durable stainless steel construction, this compact refrigerator measures just 29 inches wide and is equipped with an attractive glass door. It is also equipped with a myriad of features including an energy-saver door-heater switch, refrigerant expansion valves, adaptive defrost control, a top-mounted refrigerant system and a large condenser coil - all designed to improve performance, prevent problems and reduce energy consumption.
- Just 29 inches wide
- Oversized, magnetic door gasket
- Stainless steel, fully-adjustable legs included
- Three easy-to-adjust, chrome-plated shelves
- Flip-up shroud for easy access to components
- Built-in door locks featuring heavy-duty strikes
- Evaporator coil is protected from corrosive food acids
- Self-closing, full-height glass door that stays open past 120°
- Easy-to-read, digital thermometer with hi/low temperature alarm
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for maximum durability and protection from corrosion
- Airflow is designed to assure even temperature throughout the cabinet, regardless of load patterns
- Top-mounted refrigeration system vents heat away from the cold-zone and gives you additional storage space
- Adaptive defrost system senses operating conditions and defrosts accordingly to ensure continuous performance
- Energy-saver, door-heater switch lets you turn the door heaters on or off as needed to conserve energy and save money
- Refrigerant expansion valve automatically adjusts the flow of refrigerant into the system to keep up with changing operating conditions
- Large condenser coil provides more condensing surface area, requiring less refrigerant pressure and providing more efficient operation
- Many additional options and accessories are available through one of our friendly Product Experts
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.