Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
($293.00) Instant Rebate
Add this item to your cart to redeem your Instant Rebate
Usually Ships In 10 to 25 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
81.1" x 29" x 36.25"
Interior Dimensions (H x W x D)
58" x 25" x 31"
The engineers at Delfield understand that your freezer is the one piece of equipment in your establishment that has to run flawlessly 24 hours a day. That is why they designed the 29" Solid Door Pass-Through Freezer - Specification Line (SSFPT1-SH) to be one of the best performing, most reliable freezers available on the market today. For example, it features a convenient pass-through design and half-height stainless steel doors that help conserve energy. It is also equipped with a myriad of features that are all designed to improve performance, prevent problems and reduce energy consumption. These include everything from an energy-saver door-heater switch, refrigerant expansion valves and adaptive defrost control to a top-mounted refrigerant system and a large condenser coil.
- Just 29 inches wide
- Oversized, magnetic door gasket
- Stainless steel, fully-adjustable legs included
- Three easy-to-adjust, chrome-plated shelves
- Flip-up shroud for easy access to components
- Built-in door locks featuring heavy-duty strikes
- Evaporator coil is protected from corrosive food acids
- Easy-to-read, digital thermometer with hi/low temperature alarm
- Self-closing, half-height stainless steel doors that stay open past 120°
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for maximum durability and protection from corrosion
- Convenient pass-through design allows the freezer to be loaded and unloaded from either side
- Airflow is designed to assure even temperature throughout the cabinet, regardless of load patterns
- Top-mounted refrigeration system vents heat away from the cold-zone and gives you additional storage space
- Adaptive defrost system senses operating conditions and defrosts accordingly to ensure continuous performance
- Energy-saver, door-heater switch lets you turn the door heaters on or off as needed to conserve energy and save money
- Refrigerant expansion valve automatically adjusts the flow of refrigerant into the system to keep up with changing operating conditions
- Large condenser coil provides more condensing surface area, requiring less refrigerant pressure and providing more efficient operation
- Many additional options and accessories are available through one of our friendly Product Experts
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.