Not everyone has the space or need for a separate refrigerator and freezer. That doesn’t mean, however, that all you need is some cheap, residential refrigerator/freezer combo either. Luckily, the 56" Glass Door Dual-Temp Refrigerator/Freezer – Specification Line (SSDFL2-S) is designed to be simply the best performing, most reliable, refrigerator/freezer combo. With the freezer on the left and the refrigerator on the right, this advanced, dual-temp machine features attractive glass doors, and it is equipped with a myriad of features that are all designed to improve performance and reduce energy consumption. With everything from an energy-saver door-heater switch and adaptive defrost control to a top-mounted refrigerant system and a durable, stainless steel construction, you can be sure this combo has been built to perform.
- 56 inches wide
- Oversized, magnetic door gaskets
- Six easy-to-adjust, chrome-plated shelves
- Stainless steel, fully-adjustable legs included
- Flip-up shroud for easy access to components
- Freezer on the left and refrigerator on the right
- Built-in door locks featuring heavy-duty strikes
- Evaporator coil is protected from corrosive food acids
- Self-closing, full-height glass doors that stay open past 120°
- Easy-to-read, digital thermometer with hi/low temperature alarm
- Stainless steel interior and exterior for maximum durability and protection from corrosion
- Airflow is designed to assure even temperature throughout the cabinet, regardless of load patterns
- Top-mounted refrigeration system vents heat away from the cold-zone and gives you additional storage space
- Adaptive defrost system senses operating conditions and defrosts accordingly to ensure continuous performance
- Energy-saver, door-heater switch lets you turn the door heaters on or off as needed to conserve energy and save money
- Refrigerant expansion valve automatically adjusts the flow of refrigerant into the system to keep up with changing operating conditions
- Large condenser coil provides more condensing surface area, requiring less refrigerant pressure and providing more efficient operation
- Many additional options and accessories are available through one of our friendly Product Experts
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.