The engineers at Delfield understand that your refrigerator is the one piece of equipment in your establishment that has to run flawlessly 24 hours a day, or you could potentially lose thousands of dollars in product. With this simple fact in mind, they have designed the 26" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator (6025XL-S) to be one of the best performing, most reliable refrigerators available. In fact, it comes with a myriad of features to improve performance, reliability and efficiency including refrigerant expansion valves, adaptive defrost control, a large condenser coil, a one-piece interior liner and a top-mounted refrigeration system. Best of all, this single-section refrigerator measures just 25½ inches wide, and it is equipped with a full-height, stainless steel door for maximum durability.
- Casters included
- Just 25½ inches wide
- Easy grip door handles
- Accepts 18" x 26" pans
- Oversized, magnetic door gasket
- Three, easy-to-adjust, epoxy-coated shelves
- Evaporator coil is protected from corrosive food acids
- Easy-to-read, digital thermometer with visual temperature alarm
- Self-closing, full-height stainless steel door that stays open past 120°
- Airflow is designed to assure even temperature throughout the cabinet, regardless of load patterns
- Large operating range (27°F - 40°F) lets you keep a wide variety of products at their proper temperature
- Top-mounted refrigeration system vents heat away from the cold-zone and gives you additional storage space
- Adaptive defrost system senses operating conditions and defrosts accordingly to ensure continuous performance
- One-piece interior liner is made from durable, thermal-formed ABS plastic and features seamless corners for easy cleaning
- Refrigerant expansion valve automatically adjusts the flow of refrigerant into the system to keep up with changing operating conditions
- Large condenser coil provides more condensing surface area, requiring less refrigerant pressure and providing more efficient operation
- Many additional options and accessories are available through one of our friendly Product Experts
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.