This indispensable piece of kitchen equipment is used to cook, reheat or defrost food products. Buying a commercial grade machine is paramount for a number of reasons.
- Higher wattage than domestic ovens
- Ensures faster cooking and safer defrosting
- Sophisticated heat distribution system evenly re-heats food
- Stainless steel body built to withstand daily heavy duty use
- Most insurance policies do not cover accidents caused by residential microwave ovens
- Quickly and safely cooks, reheats and defrosts food products for service
- Programmable controls allow for easy, one touch start-up
- Saves energy
- Heavy duty construction for long lasting use
- Produces extremely healthy dishes by using no additional cooking oil or fat
- No caramelization or browning of food products
- Can leave some foods very dry and flavorless
Want caramelization and browning with the speed of microwave cooking?
Consider investing in a combi oven.