Gas Hose Kit
Gas fryers require you to purchase an appropriate gas hose kit. There are two basic kinds of kits:
- Kits for fryers on casters (mobile fryers)
- Kits for fryers on legs (stationary fryers)
Note: If you are shopping for a replacement fryer it is suggested you replace your gas hose at the same time.
Why Dormont Gas Connectors?
- Dormont Safety System products are the highest quality in the industry.
- Specifically engineered for use in today’s commercial kitchens.
- Designed with the safety of your kitchen, your employees, and your business in mind.
- Provides increased safety, cleanliness and peace of mind.
Types of Gas Connectors
SnapFast is the only one-handed quick-disconnect design certified by CSA for commercial gas cooking equipment. It makes your equipment easier and less expensive to service and move for cleaning purposes by avoiding awkward maneuvering in tight spaces.
The Dormont Blue HoseTM
Specifically designed for caster-mounted equipment, the Blue Hose includes an antimicrobial protective coating and technology which dramatically reduces stress on the hose along its most vulnerable points.
SwivelMAX allows for 360° multi-plane movement, providing maximum mobility in commercial gas equipment. This enables easier movement of caster-mounted appliances at angles, back-and-forth, and from side-to-side,while relieving stress at the ends of the hose.