Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
($1,221.00) Instant Rebate
Add this item to your cart to redeem your Instant Rebate
Usually Ships In 12 to 15 Business Days
Shown on equipment stand, which is sold separately.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
59.72" x 41.29" x 37.47"
Height Between Slides
This 44” Electric Combination Oven/Steamer (BCP-102EUS) features a large oven space and 9 separate cooking modes for more precise food products that require little attention. The unit is also programmable, allowing you to input 200 recipes with 10 cooking stages each. With a combination of bake and steam features, vegetables, meats, breads and more retain their color and vital minerals that keep them tasting and looking incredible. The unit is made with the lasting durability of stainless steel and includes a dual pane tempered viewing window for optimal heat retention and convenience. Safety is built into every aspect of the machine, including a door mounted drip tray to abolish slippery floors and a 2-step door latch to stop the fan before the door is opened. The efficiency and production rate of your commercial kitchen will undoubtedly benefit from this large 8sheet pan oven and steamer combination unit.
- 2-piece rack system
- Left hinged door
- Low water indicator
- Built-in hand shower
- 2 step safety door latch
- Automatic service diagnosis
- Bright interior halogen lights
- Programmable time delay start
- Automatic boiler flushing system
- Semi-automatic deliming system
- TFT display with touch pad control
- 304 stainless steel exterior and interior
- Automatic door stops at 110° and 180°
- USB port for data and recipe transfer
- HACCP recording and documentation
- 2 core probes can be run simultaneously
- Holds 8 full-size sheet pans or sixteen 12” x 20” x 2.5” North American hotel pans
- Built-in steam generator produces pure, dry steam
- Door mounted drip tray reduces risk of wet, slippery floors
- Stores up to 200 recipe programs with 10 cookies stages each
- Dual pane tempered viewing window with hinged inner glass provides easy cleaning
- CombiWash features very low water and detergent consumption with no chemical contact
- CombiOptima automatically measures and controls the humidity level in the oven for optimal moisture retention
- Multiple cooking modes include hot air, CombiOptima, retherm, steaming, low-temperature steaming, forced steaming, proofing, cooling and preheating
- 1 year parts and labor oven warranty
- Door is field-convertible to right-side hinge
- Not intended for residential use
- Equipment stand is sold separately. Please contact a FoodServiceWarehouse.com Account Manager for pricing and availability
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.