Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
($272.00) Instant Rebate
Add this item to your cart to redeem your Instant Rebate
Usually Ships In 7 to 14 Business Days
Shown with optional stainless steel legs.
Frequently Bought Together
Add 1 Item to Cart
Dimensions (H x W x D)
57.75" x 60" x 40"
Interior Dimensions (H x W x D)
7" x 42" x 32"
The 60” Single Deck Oven (981-Single) is a product from Blodgett, a trusted company with a reputation for quality. This pizza oven is made with custom-designed heavy steel burners that will maintain their even heat distribution throughout years of commercial service. The iron frame on the unit ensures a strong structural integrity and a metallic appearance that will shine like new in your kitchen. This machine is simply designed, making for a deck oven that is easy to clean, easy to maintain and less likely to malfunction. This versatile single deck oven has a small footprint with 3 compartments and can be stacked in any combination for a completely customized kitchen.
- Iron frame
- 3 tube-type heaters
- Drop-down type doors
- Stainless steel construction
- Fiber insulation throughout compartment
- Free-floating burners are easy to remove and clean
- Aluminized steel baking compartment conducts heat well
- Countertop design allows placement virtually anywhere
- Specifiy altitude if above 2,000 feet
- Height does not include 6-inch draft diverter
- All ovens come natural gas standard; propane gas may be specified free of charge
Date Posted: 12/3/2008
Reviewed By: Sandra from Ft Worth, TX
- Commercial Kitchen Owner
- Owns this product
"This product arrived well packed, be sure to have a lot of people or some lifting equipment available when assembling. It heats up quickly, and the pilot is easy to light when necessary. Be sure to have a long peel to reach the back of the oven. Overall, good product and I like the two sections for large batches of product."