Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 2 to 3 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
48" x 49" x 33.5"
A forced-air milk cooler makes it simple to keep milk appropriately chilled during serving. The 49” Single Access Forced-Air Milk Cooler (SMF49Y-1-W) by Beverage Air is ready for your school’s foodservice department. The unit is easy to push around on its included heavy-duty casters. Your milk cartons will always be cool because of the balanced, forced-air refrigeration system and dual evaporator. A cold-air blanket will always go over your milk to ensure that each carton is drinkable and less than 38° F. This unit is a breeze to clean with its centrally located floor drain that connects to drain hose with hose adapter. This milk cooler comes pre-wired and with an 8’ long cord and plug set.
- Utilizes R134 refrigerant
- Exterior digital thermometer
- Heavy-duty casters, two with brakes
- White-coated steel exterior
- Stainless steel lid and doors
- Galvanized steel interior with epoxy coated floor racks
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 13” x 13” x 11” case capacity: 12 cases
- 19” x 13” x 11” case capacity: 8 cases
- Dual evaporator evens airflow throughout coolers
- Bottom floor drain is centrally located for easy cleaning
- Robust cylinder locks add security for your milk cartons
- Flexible compression door gaskets ensure tight seal
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system provides rapid chilling of product
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.