Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 7 to 14 Business Days
Shown without the standard belly bar.
Cooking Surface Dimensions (W x D)
45" x 24"
Dimensions (H x W x D)
22" x 48" x 33"
This 48" Countertop Charbroiler (C-48R) features high efficiency 15,000 BTUs per hour burners located every four inches for higher temperature and maximum production that are designed for high volume use. The C-R Series by Bakers Pride can easily be converted for use with Glo-Stones in lieu of radiants. There are a variety of grate options offered for this unit at no cost that may be mixed and matched. Stainless steel water and grease pans keep clean-up simple. This stainless steel unit with insulated double-walled construction has individual, removable, steel, floating rod grates that may be adjusted in any combination of four separate positions for cooking your way.
- Belly bar/towel rack
- Non-pourous, high heat Glo-Stones
- Easy-Lite/Always-Lit crossover pilot tube
- 1" NPT rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Stainless steel exterior, interior and combustion chamber
- Floating rod individually adjustable, 4-position tilting top grates
- Low profile design for versatility and placement options
- Four inch chrome-plated adjustable legs for customizable height
- Stainless steel slide-out grease drawer/water pan for easy-clean up
- Standard cross-over pilot tube system provides additional safety, energy savings and front heat
- Individually controlled, adjustable valves for each burner with stand-by position for maximum heat
Available Options (please contact our product experts for more information)
- Log holders
- Condiment rails
- Cast iron radiants
- Stainless steel splash guards
- 18,000 BTHU/hr high heat burners
- Natural wood smoke essence drawers
- Glo Stones or radiants (field convertible)
- Overhead back shelves with additional grates
- Adjustable height lower broiler rack with 500º-550º F
- Extra-deep modular stainless steel work decks
- Removable steel griddle plate/breakfast griddle
- Cut outs in extra deep work decks for sauce pans
- Meat, fish, cast iron, square- rod grates or fajita grates
- Stainless steel equipment stand with or without casters
- 48" gas connector hoses with or without restraining cable
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.