A high-quality meat slicer is paramount to the success of a delicatessen, butcher or sandwich shop. Not only does a meat slicer allow product to be sold freshly-cut in consistently-thick slices, but it also eliminates a lot of the work and time involved in cutting the product. The 12” Blade Light-Duty Meat Slicer (AX-S12) from Axis is perfect for an establishment isn’t constantly using the slicer throughout the day but still has plenty of need for the service it provides. It features a 1/3-hp motor and an anodized aluminum construction that resists the corrosion that can occur as a result of the salts and acids present in food products. It has a built-in blade sharpener and a slide-off carriage for easy maintenance.
- 1/3 hp motor
- Slide-off carriage
- Built-in blade sharpener
- Adjustable cut thickness knob
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Slide-off carriage for easy maintenance
- One-year parts and labor bench warranty
- Anodized aluminum is extremely corrosion-resistant
- Permanently-lubricated carriage ball bearings ensure quiet operation
This meat slicer is not recommended for slicing cheese.