Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Usually Ships In 3 to 4 Business Days
Dimensions (H x W x D)
10.6" x 23.75" x 22.13"
Keep your buns stored properly to ensure your hotdogs and hamburgers maintain their longevity and warmth. This 72-Bun Warmer (BW-31) from APW Wyott conveniently holds up to seventy-two warmed buns in its stainless steel construction, ensuring durability. With thermostatic heat controls, you are able to have maximum over the temperature of your heated buns. This particular model has been designed for both self-service and clerk-serve operation. Keep in mind that this model has been designed specifically to be incorporated with APW Wyott hot dog rollers.
- Stainless steel construction with removable stainless steel drawer pan
- Designed for both clerk serve operation and self-service merchandising
- Designed specifically to be integrated with APW hot dog rollers HR(S)-31 or HR(S)-45
- Powered by NEMA 5-15P plug located in back of unit
- Thermostatic heat controls allow for more accurate drawer temperatures
- Includes 1" adjustable legs to ensure that this warmer will fit where needed
- Stainless steel construction fo product durability
Real Questions. Real Answers.
Actual questions asked by our readers, answered by our skilled foodservice experts. Join the coversation today!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Where is this bun warmer made?
This APW/Wyott 72-Bun Warmer (BW-31) is made in Cheyenne, Wyoming.