Manufacturer Spec Sheet
Engineering specifications show exact measurements, power requirements and product options.
Ships Next Business Day when ordered by 4 PM MST
Dimensions (H x W x D)
13.5" x 16.75" x 22.75"
Interior Dimensions (H x W x D)
6.75" x 13" x 12"
The 2,100 Watt Heavy-Duty Microwave Oven (HDC212) from Amana is a durable unit for foodservice operations. This model has an astounding eleven power levels, meaning a variety of fresh and frozen foods will be cooked quickly. The programmable menu options make cooking a snap, as up to 100 different menus can be inputted. The HDC212 is stackable to assist in saving your scarce counter space. The stainless steel exterior and interior are sturdy enough to withstand use in the busiest of restaurants. An interior ceramic shelf is sealed and recessed to reduce plate-to-shelf edge impact and keep spills contained for quick cleanup. The single 0.6 cubic foot cavity can accommodate a standard half-sized pan.
- Up to 100 programmable menu items
- Four stage cooking option with one-touch programming
- Multiple quantity pad
- Automatic voltage sensor
- Interior ceramic shelf
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Eleven power levels for consistent, delicious results for frozen, refrigerated and fresh foods
- Unique method of energy distribution provides superior even heating throughout the cavity
- See-through tempered glass door window and lighted interior allow monitoring without needing to open the door
- Removable, cleanable air filter and a clean filter reminder protect the oven components
- Stackable to save valuable counter space
- Food courts
- Casual dining
- Prep stations
- 1 oz refrigerated pork sausage patties, 70+ per hour
- 8 oz fresh asparagus, 45 per hour
- 6 oz artichoke dip, 70 per hour
- 10 each 1 oz frozen meatballs, 25 per hour
- #10 can of pinto beans, 5 per hour
- Defrosts most frozen food products
- Intended for commercial use
- Full three year warranty
- All 3 years: parts, labor, and travel are covered
- Power consumption: 3200 W, 15.4 A
- Plug configuration/cord: NEMA 6-20, 5’ 6” long
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.