The 59” Dishlanding Soil Dishtable (DTS-D70-60L) by Advance Tabco is part of the Standard D70 Series, making it a great compromise between high-end attributes and affordability. This model extends 67 inches from the dish machine and is angled to act as an island, but has no backsplash on its far edge to create a two-sided work space. Its 5 inch sink bowl is the largest available, and is furnished with a basket drain. For facilitated installation, the connecting side of the dish table is fixed with a tiled edge to ensure a smooth and flawless bond. The table is made fully of stainless steel, including body, legs, welding, channels, and adjustable bullet feet—guaranteeing longevity and durability. The table is TIG welded, and blended at the seams to match adjacent surfaces for a smooth finish. For sanitation and convenience, the backsplash along the wall edge is a full 10 inches with an additional 2 inch sloping return. This 5 foot model is a happy medium between space efficiency and accessibility, and features the benefit of a sink for more thorough cleaning and faster cleanup.
- 37” to the top of rolled rim
- 5" sink features rectangular flat drain for help with washing, filling, and rinsing
- Waste drain includes 1.5” IPS basket type
- Backsplash punched on 8” center for optional faucet
- 16 gauge stainless steel counter and legs
- Extends 67" from dish machine and 59" from corner
- Extra bold 10” backsplash provides wall protection
- Tile connecting edge ensures a clean and smooth bond to the dish machine
- Smooth sinktop allows dishracks to move easily across surface and won't trap water, stains, or odors
- 1” stainless steel adjustable bullet feet steady the dishtable in any environment without harming floor installations
- For information on dishtable modifications, compatibility, and accessories, please contact your FoodServiceWarehouse.com representative
Email is for Responses ONLY.
We will not send you any other email.